A three-year-old girl has woken up inside of her coffin at her own funeral!
Her parents looked complete shocked as she awoke and the moment as caught on a camera phone by a funeral gower.
The day before the girl was pronounced dead at a hospital in Philippines and when a family friend opened the lid of the coffin they noticed that the young girl was alive.
The girl was removed from her coffin and was rushed to the local hospital and according to sources was taken home.
Some sources have reported that the girl has since passed away but nothing has been confirmed.
A Doctors has said that she had been suffering from a severe fever for days and was pronounced dead at 9am Saturday morning. She had no pulse and was clinically dead.
Today it’s been announced that Emmerdale actor Harry Whittaker has passed away at the young age of 3!
Harry plays the adorable son of Marlon and Rhona’s son and had Down’s Syndrome, has only been in the soap for a small amount of time.
Mark Charnock, who plays his on-screen chef dad, tweeted:
“Our hero. We were lucky to know you and hear your laugh. You lit up our lives, dearest, loveliest Harry.”
An Emmerdale spokesperson has said:
“Very sadly we can confirm Harry Whittaker’s passing last Tuesday 1st July.
“We will all miss him greatly and have offered our sincerest condolences to his family at this very sad time.”
Most popstars are know for breaking their fans hearts but not their actual bones!
But that’s exactly what happened at a recent Robbie Williams concert.
During a recent concert in newcastle he was having so much fun on stage that he fell ad landed on a audience members arm.
Robbie was about to high five one of his fans but suddenly fell landing on the unexacting fan.
Although Robbie didn’t know the person in question was said to be compleatly devastated as she had to miss the rest of the show.
Better luck next time Rob!
Over the last few days she’s been causing the most drama in the house!
But now Pauline Bennett has been rushed to hospital after she got burn in the Big Brother house.
Pauline was in the kitchen when she brunt her hand on a hot pan and the team at Bgi Brother tried to treat the burn at the house but they decided she was better off going to hospital.
Bennett then returned to the house with a bandage around her hand.
Thank god it was really serious.
Chelsea Handler is one of the biggest chat show hosts in America burn now sadly that’s all about to come to a end because Chelsea has announced that she is ending the show.
The show called Chelsea Lately has ran for lots of years now and will run her last show in August.
The reason behind Handler ending her show is because she’s fed up with celebs.
Talking to the Mailonline:
‘To be quite honest I don’t really care about Justin Bieber and I don’t want to talk about him anymore. In order to make that happen I had to just stop doing my show. Straight away.’
Over the years Chelsea has had the worlds biggest and has had starts like the Kardashian sisters stand in for her when she’s been unwell or on holiday.
The show will be missed.
Over his time on the show Mario Falcone has made the most headlines because of his relationship with Lucy Mecklenburgh.
Well now it seems life on The Only Way Is Essex has come to an end for Mario because has has now been suspended because of ‘Cocaine Abuse’.
Footage has been posed of what looks like Mario snorting cocaine during a night out with his friends.
The TOWIE lot are currently in Spain filming scenes for the upcoming twelfth series of the show and Mario is currently in Ibiza and was told to stay away from the cast while ITV investergate.
The video was published on a UK newspaper’s website and apparently it was filmed two weeks ago without Mario knowing.
That’s the trouble when you are in the public eye nothing is private.
It’s still not been said how long he will be off the show but it could be for sometime.