Big Brother Housemate Pauline Bennett Gets Rushed To Hospital To Be Treated For A Burn!

big-brother-2014-pauline-bennett

Over the last few days she’s been causing the most drama in the house!

But now Pauline Bennett has been rushed to hospital after she got burn in the Big Brother house.

Pauline was in the kitchen when she brunt her hand on a hot pan and the team at Bgi Brother tried to treat the burn at the house but they decided she was better off going to hospital.

Bennett then returned to the house with a bandage around her hand.

Thank god it was really serious.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: