Category Archives: Tulisa Contostavlos

Simon Cowell Stands By Tulisa!

Simon Cowell Stands By Tulisa!

Former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has been tough a lot lately with a drugs trial that collapsed and her attack on a man at V Festival.

Well now Simon Cowell has said that he stands by Tulisa and this news comes just days after it was rumoured that she was going to return to the X Factor as the fifth judge.

Talking about Tulisa Simon said:

‘Tulisa’s been thought a rough time and has come through it. I think she deserves a break now. I think she’d got a lot of opportunities ahead of her.’

Judge Louis Walsh has said that he eager to have Tulisa back on the show as he told a newspaper:

‘I have spoken to Tulisa. I totally support her. I spent so much time in her dressing room, I know who the real Tulisa is. She’s not Mother Theresa but she’s a lovely girl.

‘She’s rough around the edges but she’s a good girl. I like her. I definitely would have her at judges’ houses. She’ll bounce back. She’s a tough lady and she’s made it this far on her own.

‘My advice would be to make a great record and show off that gorgeous face of hers. Solo or group? She can do both.’

So what do you think is Tulisa going to be the fifth judge?

Let us know.

Tulisa Finally Admits She’s Had Work Done!

Tulisa Finally Admits She’s Had Work Done!

The last few months there has not been a day go by that Tulisa Contostavlos has not been in the news.

With a ongoing drugs trial and her attacking a man a V Festival lots of reports have been posted about the comer X Factor judge but it wasn’t just the court cases that where making the news.

Her lips and and her appearance has been the most talked about because she has changed her appearance dramatically recently.

Tulisa has now admitted and opened up about the amount of botox and lip fillers she has had.

Speaking to The Guardian, Tulisa said:

‘Yes, I’ve had my lips done, and I’m happy with my lips. And I also had a tiny bit of filler in my cheeks.

R‘Pictures of me where my face swelling, I had water retention – where you have filler your face draws up loads of water. So my face began to swell like a balloon.’

To be honest we think she now looks awful.

Them lips are tooooooo big!

Tulisa Gets Ready To Return To Work After ‘Rollercoaster’ Month!

Tulisa Gets Ready To Return To Work After ‘Rollercoaster’ Month!

With the last few months being the worst of her life today Tulisa Contostavlos has been getting ready to go back to work.

The former NDubz singer shared a photo of her getting her hair applied and makeup she said:

‘Back to work’

This is only the second time in months that Tulisa has used her Instagram account as she has been keeping a low profile for the last few months.

It’s only been this week really that Tulisa has felt ok about her future with the drugs trial collapsing and with her being only fined £3,020 for that V Festival attack hopefully she can think about her music now and stay out of trouble!

Tulisa Does Interviews About The Drug Trial But Interviews Told NOT To Talk About That Attack!

Tulisa Does Interviews About The Drug Trial But Interviews Told NOT To Talk About That Attack!

On Sunday Tulisa Contostavlos spent the day being interviews by many journalists from TV shows like Good Morning Britain,This MorningSky News and plenty more news paper interviews.

The 26-year-old singer was fine to talk about the drugs trail and trying to save her career but when it came to that attack a V festival last year her PR manager told the reporters not to mention he attack.

BBC’s flagship Radio 4 Today show even agreed not to mention the attack!

Reporter Tom Bateman mentioned her conviction for assaulting the blogger Savvas Morgan, and then soon changed the question to her image.

Tom then tweeted:

‘Tulisa’s PR managers tried to ban reporters asking her about her conviction for assault last week.’

Then when Good Morning Britain presenter Charlotte Hawkins, tried to ask about the attack she was clearly turned down because Charlotte said on the show that it couldn’t be talked about for ‘legal reasons’.

 At the end of the day she did do the interview and her and her PR team knew that the attack questions would come up.

Tulisa Contostavlos Admits She ‘Necked’ Painkillers With A Bottle Of Vodka

Tulisa Contostavlos Admits She ‘Necked’ Painkillers With A Bottle Of Vodka

It’s not been the best of years for Tulisa Contostavlos!

With her being in and out of court most days for the last few months Tulisa has now admitted that she tried to take her own life by ‘necking painkillers with a bottle of Vodka!

Tulisa has now got her hands on her own tell-all BBC documentary, Tulisa: The Price of Fame, which is being aired tonight.

The program follows Tulisa and her drugs trial at London’s Southwark Crown Court last week along with plenty other dramatic days in her life.

In a preview that has been shared Tulisa can be heard saying:

‘So like an idiot I don’t know what I was thinking, I picked up painkillers and necked them with a bottle of vodka, I don’t even know what I was planning to do.’

When the former X Factor judge was asked by a BBC reporter if she had been thinking about taking her own life, she said:

‘Yeah, I am being honest. I don’t care. Yeah’.

The documentary aires tonight BBC Three at 10PM.

Tulisa Contostavlos Found Guilty Of Attacking Celebrity Blogger Vas Morgan

Tulisa  Contostavlos Found Guilty Of Attacking Celebrity Blogger Vas Morgan

Former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has been found guilty after she attacked a man at V Festival last year.

Tulisa was in court today just one week after she was found not guilty of drug dealing.

Last year Tulisa was at the festival when she attacked Celebrity Blogger Vas Morgan and now has been forced to pay £3,020, including £2,700 of legal costs, a £200 fine and £100 compensation.

As it was said previously in the trial Vas’ eye swelled up after the attack!

Talking in court Vas said:

“I am quite sure to the requisite standard of proof, based on my analysis of the evidence that I have heard, that Ms Contostavlos did strike Mr Morgan in the face during an argument and that that blow caused minor bruising and swelling.”

The former N-Dubz star then spoke outside of the court and said:

“This has been a rollercoaster week for me. I never wanted any of this.

“I did not assault Vas J Morgan and I am outraged at this decision. I will be appealing it.”

Ohh dear!!

%d bloggers like this: