Over the last few days Miley Cyrus has been getting more and more ill but now it’s been reported that she has been hospitalised due to a allergic reaction.
Miley has been taking an antibacterial medicine called Keflex, which it turns out that she’s allergic to and no one has a clue.
A source has reported:
“She’s suffered an EXTREME allergic reaction. She’s still in the hospital. She has a full-body rash, her throat is still hugely inflamed and she feels awful. She’s having a team of doctors and specialists look after her.”
Hopefully Miley will recover soon because she keeps on putting her concerts off and fans are missing out.