It really has not been the best of months for Tulisa Contostavlos as at the star of the month she was arrested on suspicion of supplying cocaine, then the fake 8 million pound movie deal and now a stalker!
The former X Factor judge reportedly was left ‘utterly petrified’ after a stalker arrived at her £5million mansion and began banging on her door in the middle of the night.
A source has said that Tulisa’s PA Gareth Varey answered the door and had a a ‘heated altercation’ with the man at the door.
A source said:
‘T is a girl whose professional life is in tatters. This guy started hounding her daily since the drug fixing story broke.’
‘He started knocking down her front door in the middle of the night and Tulisa was utterly petrified.’
‘This is the last thing she needs to be dealing with right now.’
The man was said to have ran away and then to police caught him later on in the day.
New reports have said that Tulisa Contostavlos was tricked by a fake film director that she had landed a film deal.
The singer was reportedly offered a 8 million pound to star in a upcoming British Bollywood-inspired movie that she would have played a British girl who moves from London to India.
But then it all came crashing down for the former X Factor judge as last week she found out that the deal was a complete fake!
A source has said:
“She has taken it badly and is pretty low.”
Tulisa was reportedly flown to Los Angeles and Las Vegas as part of the trick and was also introduced to fake actor in the film and even stayed in a five-star hotel.
A friend of Tulisa has said:
“Tulisa says that they have played with her life. She’s shocked, destroyed and devastated. It still hasn’t sunk in.
“She feels like she’s been completely set up and that what has happened has messed with her life. She now feels like she can’t trust anyone at all even some of her closest friends.
“She was so excited about making the big announcement. She even had the contract ready to sign.
“When she found out that there had never been a job all along last Saturday, she was devastated.”She couldn’t believe it. She has been so sad all week and is stressed and depressed by it all.”
And a insider had to say:
“Tulisa wasn’t bothered at all about whether Simon Cowell wanted her back on the show because she was so, so excited about the Bollywood role. As much as she loved The X Factor, she saw this opportunity that would make her a global star.
“She told people that she wasn’t bothered about going back to the show because she had something better up her sleeve.
“Now she feels utterly foolish. She just keeps thinking about what would have happened if she had been offered The X Factor as she knows she would have probably turned it down. She just can’t quite believe what has happened.”
She has not had the best of weeks with the drug allegations last week.
It’s not been the best of weeks for Former Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos as she was arrested for drug clamies but one person who reportedly found it funny was Sharon Osbourne.
Sharon was asked about her reaction to news of Tulisa’s arrest from the Daily Record and reports have said that she told them:
‘I loved it!’
The when the reported gushed she started laughing.
She’s not the only one that joked about Tulisa as Twitter has been full of jokes and people picking fun out of the singer.
Yesterday afternoon we told you that former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos was arrested over drug claims but now we have learnt that she has been bailed!
Tulisa was accused over the weekend as she offered to get a journalist drugs.
A drug dealer sold Tulisa and her rapper friend Mike GLC half an ounce of cocaine to them at London’s Dorchester Hotel.
Tulisa’s manager refused to talk about the claims.
The met police have said:
”Officers from Westminster have arrested two people – a 35-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman – on suspicion of supplying class-A drugs.”
The police also confirmed that both Tulisa and Mike have been put on bail.
Mike went outside of the court yesterday to talk to the media and this is what he had to say:
“We are innocent. We haven’t been charged.” He added that any evidence caught on camera had been “taken out of context” and the duo were “set up”.
“Anyone can edit or chop things together on video,” he said.
“The truth will come out in the end. I don’t want to go into much more detail.
“I am going home to be with my family. This is ruining my life. I am not a drug dealer. I have never sold drugs in my life.”
The new series of X Factor has started being filmed!
Shows host Dermot O’Leary posted the photo on his Twitter account showing all four judges Sharon Osbourne, Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh.
It was only at the start of last month when Sharon was confirmed to be a judge on the show once again.
The new series will air in August.
Former X Factor judge and singer Tulisa Contostavlos has been arrested for drug claims.
The former N-Dubz star and a 35-year-old man where taken to central London police station today where they both remain in custody.
This comes after a newspaper claimed that Tulisa had acted as a go-between in a drug deal by introducing a journalist to an alleged supplier.
Tulisa reporadly told a tabloid reporter abotu her links to drugs and said that she could get ’whatever you want’.
She the carried on in saying:
‘Half my phone book sells it. Of course I can get it for you. Half the guys I know are drug dealers.’
This afternoon the singers 6 million pound mansion was being searched by detectives.