As you might have seen yesterday the sad news about Sylvester Stallone‘s 36-year-old son was found dead in his room Friday. Sage apparently suffered an overdose.
his housekeeper found his body, possibly a week.
You see, Sage gave her specific instructions to never enter his room or even knock. So when she came by, she could never check up on him. It wasn’t until Sage’s mother called the housekeeper and requested it did she find the body.
His room was apparently filled with cigarette butts, food, soda cans, and various pill bottles. Though law enforcement believe his overdose was an accident, we can only imagine what he must have been going through… so sad.
We are thinking of the friends and family at this sad time!
This is just so sad!
Its been confirmed by the Stallone family that Sylvester Stallone‘s Son Sage has passed away due to a Drugs Overdose!
The 36-year-old son of actor Sylvester Stallone, died this afternoon. Reports say that the young man was found dead in his Los Angeles home, presumably of an overdose.
The family’s lawyer released a brief statement moments ago, saying:
“Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone. His compassion and thoughts are with Sage’s mother, Sasha. Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man. His loss will be felt forever.”
This is just the worst.
We are thinking of the friends and family at this very very sad time!