Beyonce has cancelled a performance in Belgium this evening as increasing speculation go on saying that she is having a second baby!
Th singer was meant to perform in Antwerp on the continuing European leg of her “The Mrs Carter” tour, but had to cancel due to ‘dehydration and exhaustion.’
A statement has said that she was advised by doctors to rest and cancel the show and they will let us know if she can perform at the same venue tomorrow night.
Yesterday we told you about the rumours that are going around about Beyonce being pregnant and how a New York newspaper said that they have multile sources saying that she is but now it’s looking more and more likely that she is.
Sources are now saying that Beyonce is having cravings for spicy chicken as she spent a whopping £750 in Nandoe‘s!
Beyoncé’s colossal order includes 14 jumbo platters and seven wing roulettes, with each jumbo platter containing two whole chickens and fives sides.
All this food was not just for Bey as she decided to treat some of her crew too.
Rumours have started that Beyonce is having another baby!
A Hollywood newspaper has talked about the photo above saying that is her stomach a baby bump as you can see it’s not as flat as it normally is?!
The New York Post newspaper has said that
‘multiple sources’ told them Beyonce, 31, is pregnant following her attendance at the star-studded Met Ball last week, where the star’s rumoured pregnancy was the talk of the night.
Also at the Met Gala last Monday she was doing all she could to cover her stomach so she might be??
So many rumours have been going around on the internet about the X Factor USA and who’s going to be the judges and who will be presenting the show.
Now we have learnt that Mario Lopez will stay hosing the show but Khloe is leaving.
The X Factor producers have said in a statement:
“Khloe Kardashian will not be returning to co-host The X-Factor. We really enjoyed working with her and wish her all the best in her future endeavors.”
Boss of the show Simon Cowell seem’s really happy about Mario as this is what he had to say:
“I’m thrilled Mario is back for season three of The X-Factor. Hosting a live show and keeping the judges – especially Demi – in line, is not an easy job, but Mario is a pro and we are glad he’s coming back.”