The last few weeks have big for the music industry as Destiny’s Child, and then Justin Timberlake announcing that they are making more music but now we have learnt that Jennifer Lopez is coming back to the music scene!
The last few years have been hard for Lopez with the break up of her first marriage and now another rumoured break up so she has a lot to sing about.
This is what the singer ad to say:
“I’m going to focus on films right now. I’m working on a new album, but I feel like I have more time on that. I might do a Christmas album. This is going to be my 10th album. It has to be great or I’m not putting it out. I’m never not working on music.”
Kim Kardahsian is use to being searched on the internet as last year she was the most searched person on the whole of the internet but this year she just has to put up with Yahoo.
Kim has become the most searched person on Yahoo with the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Middleton, and Whitney Houston!!
Reports came out yesterday that Jennifer Lopez got a maid sacked for asking for the singers autograph but now she has put the record straight!
The maid said:
“I cleaned on her floor. And I am an incredibly big fan so I took all my courage and rang the bell to get an autograph, but I was rejected by two assistants at the door. A day later the cleaning company that employed me at the hotel called and said that Ms. Lopez had complained. I was fired right there on the phone! Because of an autograph!”
But then Jennifer tweeted on Twitter that she would never do that:
C’mon thought you knew me better than this.. Would never get anyone fired over an autograph. 1st I heard of this was on twitter.#hurtful
Pray Dodaj said she knocked on the singer’s door when she was staying at the Melia Dusseldorf in Germany, but was turned away by two assistants.
The next day she was phoned and sacked after being told that J.Lo had complained about being disturbed.
We know that she was lying as Jennifer would never do that as she loves her fans very much!
1. And ideal with all that by being like a perfectionist. But that’s okay.
2. And I love the idea of spending the whole day in bed with my lover.
3. And I never ask what I’m doing the next day. I don’t want to know what I’m doing tomorrow. It’s much too overwhelming. So I just go day by day, without knowing.
4. Beauty is only skin deep. I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.Somebody said to me not too long ago, “Until you’re twenty, you have the face you are born with, and after that you have the face you deserve”, and I really loved that .
6. I can only speak for myself, and hope people hear my words and see me on television speaking for myself. And, hopefully, they’ll be able to make their own judgment. And at the end of the day, I just want my work to speak for itself.
7. I could serve coffee using my rear as a ledge.
10. I grew up in the Bronx where you would stay up late with your girlfriends, just being silly in our bedrooms, whatever. And I was always the clown.
12. I just knew that was what I wanted to do. I was going to perform as a singer; I was going to perform as a dancer, and I was, you know, going to do movies and be an actress. I was going to do it or die trying. That’s what my life was.
13. I loved the last album, and it was one hundred percent me. But this is like me two years later, who understands a little bit more about music and understands a little bit more about making an album. I wrote a lot more.
14. I swear to God, I don’t remember anything Gwyneth Paltrow was in. Some people get hot by association. I heard more about her and Brad Pitt and I ever heard about her work.
16. I’d be stupid not to take into consideration that there are certain things people will not consider me for because my name is Lopez. And I know I can do any kind of role. I don’t want anybody to say, Oh, she can’t pull this off. So those are barriers that you have to overcome.
17. If anyone can figure out how to balance my celebrity and my dual careers in music and film, it’s me. I don’t feel frightened; I feel challenged.
18. If you kiss on the first date and it’s not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes it’s better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
20. It’s a shame to call somebody a “diva” simply because they work harder than everybody else.
21. J. Lo is also an homage to my fans. That’s what fans call me on the streets, and I like it. So giving the album this title is my way of telling them that this is for them, in appreciation of their support.
23. People assume I’m out there having this great life, but money doesn’t erase the pain. When you’re young you barrel through life, making choices without thinking of repercussions. A few years down the line, you wake up in a certain place and wonder how the hell you got there.
24. People equate sexy with promiscuous. They think that because I’m shaped this way, I must be scandalous – like running around and bringing men into my hotel room. But it’s just the opposite.
26. So I sat down with him and portrayed more the side of the character he needed to see. Which is what I do when I go in for an interview for a part I like. As much as you think you’re dealing with creative people, they see you for what your image is out there.
27. The bear is what we all wrestle with. Everybody has their bear in life. It’s about conquering that bear and letting him go.
29. They’re making me out to be a serial marrying person or something. I’m laughing at that.
30. This is the man my mother lived for. My career means something now because I’ve worked with Robert Redford.
31. You can’t take life for granted.
32. You have to come in and be that character when you walk into the room. That’s what one of my first acting teachers taught me. You know, don’t go in there being Jennifer and then expect to flip and change, because they’re not going to have that imagination.
33. You know, maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the room.
35. [Men] really disgust me if they don’t have a nice smile, nice lips and niceteeth…They have too many disgusting habits – like scratching themselves all the time. And it’s really weird how guys think that passing gas is the funniest thing in the world. They love to do that thing in front of girls and laugh about it.
36. Can you piss off a Puerto Rican and live to tell about it?
39. It used to bother me being portrayed as this bitchy person, but now I feel that the public understands me better than some writer. There are people who know who I really am, and that’s good enough for me.
40. Sometimes journalists try to create a persona that’s not really there.
41. If you love someone, don`t wait till tomorrow to tell him/her. Maybe that next day will never come at all.
44. [But she doesn't want to discuss the specifics of their relationship or any future offspring.] I liked the days when our stars had a mystery to them, … You had this illusion. And when you watched the movies, they had so much more impact because you didn’t know who these stars weredating, or if they were married or what was happening in their lives.
46. On Madonna: Do I think she’s a great performer? Yes. Do I think she’s a great actress? No.
Jennifer Lopez does not knwo if she will return to American Idol anytime soon after we reported a few hours ago that she had left the show!
American Idol EP Nigel Lythogoe has said that he wants her back in the worst way.
“We want her back. I want her back.” Nigel is reacting to Lopez’ comment on “Ellen,” stating “I don’t know if I can go for a third year. I miss doing other things. It really does lock you down.”
“I know how much she loves doing the show and how much she cares for the kids.” That said, Nigel goes on saying: “It’s a business. She has to weigh everything. I know she’s gotten lots of offers to do movies and other things.”
We really dont think she will come back now sadly but we live in hope dont we?!
This is so cute!!
Jennifer Lopezs new man Casper Smart Treats her like a Queen it has been said.
They have been dating for six monthes now and its goone so fast for us let a lone them.
A sources close to the Lopez family has said that some members of her inner circle “worry that Casper will take advantage of her. She has fallen so hard.”
They seem so much in love its unrealy.
What do you think of their relationship?