This is just so sad!
Its been confirmed by the Stallone family that Sylvester Stallone‘s Son Sage has passed away due to a Drugs Overdose!
The 36-year-old son of actor Sylvester Stallone, died this afternoon. Reports say that the young man was found dead in his Los Angeles home, presumably of an overdose.
The family’s lawyer released a brief statement moments ago, saying:
“Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone. His compassion and thoughts are with Sage’s mother, Sasha. Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man. His loss will be felt forever.”
This is just the worst.
We are thinking of the friends and family at this very very sad time!