As you might have seen yesterday the sad news about Sylvester Stallone‘s 36-year-old son was found dead in his room Friday. Sage apparently suffered an overdose.
his housekeeper found his body, possibly a week.
You see, Sage gave her specific instructions to never enter his room or even knock. So when she came by, she could never check up on him. It wasn’t until Sage’s mother called the housekeeper and requested it did she find the body.
His room was apparently filled with cigarette butts, food, soda cans, and various pill bottles. Though law enforcement believe his overdose was an accident, we can only imagine what he must have been going through… so sad.
We are thinking of the friends and family at this sad time!